Mini no bake lemon pies with a crunchy granola crust and luscious lemon cream.
This post was written through a sponsorship with Frontier Bites. All opinions are my own. Don’t forget to enter to win 6 bags of Frontier Bites below!
The holiday season is here and mini desserts are perfect for parties. I am always so busy during the holiday season and anything I can make ahead and pull out when needed is a win in my book.
These little bites of goodness are great for placing out for guests to snack on while decorating cookies or singing carols. The flavorful granola with blueberries and hints of lemon with the tart lemon cream is the perfect bite of crunchy and creamy.No Bake Lemon Pies are the perfect addition to any party, easy to make and delicious! Click To Tweet
The trick to making this crust is using Frontier Bites. Frontier Bites are granola clusters that have 8 healthy, simple ingredients. They come in 3 different flavors including Almond Blueberry Lemon, Cherry Almond Cinnamon, and Macadamia Pineapple Coconut. In South Florida they can be found at Publix, but nationwide they can be found in most grocery stores, or you can also order online! (Scroll to the bottom for a giveaway! I have 6 bags going to one lucky reader!)
Frontier Bites are also the perfect stocking stuffer. I love to keep a bag in my purse for the perfect pick me up.
No Bake Lemon Pies
These little no bake lemon pies are a snap to make. Plus, they can be made ahead and frozen until needed. The ingredients are simple and naturally gluten free so you do not need any special “gluten free” ingredients.
If you can not find Frontier Bites or are making this at the last minute, you can substitute another gluten free granola, and they will still be good. However, the Frontier Bite crust does have the goodness of lemon and blueberry right in the crust, so look for them!
Dairy Free Option
If you need to be dairy free, don’t fret. You can sub dairy free cream cheese and coconut whip and they will be delicious!
Win 6 Bags of Frontier Bites!
Frontier Bites is so awesome that they are going to give one My Gluten Free Miami reader 6 bags of delicious Frontier Bites! That is enough to make these yummy no bake lemon pies and have a few bags for snacks or stocking stuffers! Enter below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 2 Bags Blueberry Almond Lemon Frontier Bites
- 2 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons melted butter (or earth balance buttery bars)
- 1 8 oz package softened cream cheese (or dairy free cream cheese such as Toffuti)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon (about a quarter cup_
- 1 cup whipped topping (cool whip) (or So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Whipped Topping)
- Extra whipped topping for serving
- Combine Frontier Bites, brown sugar and melted butter in the food processor. Pulse until turned into crumbs.
- Spoon one tablespoon mixture into mini muffin tin. Use back of tablespoon to firmly press crust down.
- Beat softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest together.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Put lemon mixture into a gallon zip lock bag and cut out corner. Use as a pastry bag to squeeze into prepared crust.
- Chill for at least an hour.
You can cut the crust recipe in half and add extra of the lemon cream.